Fitted Floor Mats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

develand

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Looking for ideas for fitted floor mats besides Weathertech or Husky.

Pictures would also be great.

I have thought about the Aries ones or something like that. Don't want carpet though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

develand

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Anyone? Everyone just runs those two options.

DannyMK2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
wade sure fit makes them. i think cabelas does as well. no clue if they are any better or worse. i stick with weathertech.

MarshRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SLT 4x4, 2012 ST
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Same deal here when I looked around, weathertech or husky seemed to be the options. Got the weathertech since the front row over the hump was one piece. It would be nice if they were thicker like the OEM I have seen, but they fit well overall and do their job. I'm pleased with them.

CrispyBacon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Same deal here when I looked around, weathertech or husky seemed to be the options. Got the weathertech since the front row over the hump was one piece. It would be nice if they were thicker like the OEM I have seen, but they fit well overall and do their job. I'm pleased with them.

Thickness doesn't matter. I've had weathertechs for the last 4 years and they are like new. Previously, I had worn a hole through the carpet mat that came with the truck, which was rubber+carpet.

MarshRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SLT 4x4, 2012 ST
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thickness doesn't matter. I've had weathertechs for the last 4 years and they are like new. Previously, I had worn a hole through the carpet mat that came with the truck, which was rubber+carpet.

I agree, I think they are made well and will last. 100 percent pleased. Bought some for the wifes Honda the day I installed them in the truck!

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
I have the OEM Slush mats. I went that route because I have seen several cars at Auction with weather Tech mat had the side wall curved inward!

Sandbox

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
I have the OEM ones also. I went that way because they were $150 at the dealer and they had them in stock. They are now in RAM #2 and holding up just fine.

OP
OP
D

develand

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Already have the Ram slush mats and after owning cars with both the mentioned brands they are a joke. They were free with the truck. They don't do anything for the sides and the gas and brake pedal area.

I may have decided on the Husky x-act contour ones.

abouttobeglue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've got the Aries in my reg cab 1500, got em on sale for $60 a few months back. Fit great,line up perfectly with the factory catch hooks. Adds plenty of grip, feet don't slide around like my the husky floormats in my brothers Chevy.

OP
OP
D

develand

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I have found the coverage the best and these feel much better then the weather beater level. Very happy. Just did front bc the slush mats in the back are fine since not a lot ride there.

808ram1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L
Weather tech. Good experience with em in an Acura I had, also didn't hurt that a coworker of mine totalled his Hemi, and he sold his practically new set to me for $80.

Jholley9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does the 2018 longhorn edition mats fit the 2017 big horn edition. They are sharp and I want them

Odin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 2500
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
My Weathertechs came in the other day and I have to say, for the $230 I paid I'm very disappointed in them. My wife and I just got her a Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk and the rubber fitted floor mates in that thing make the Weathertechs look and feel like garbage. Hers are super thick rubber and the Weathertechs are super thin. The back floor mate doesn't lay flat in my truck even though it's stated that it's a fitted floor mate.

Just very disappointed.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

DannyMK2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
the weathertechs need a few days to flatten out after being in a box. sometimes leaving them out in the sun for a bit before installing them speeds this up. weathertechs are nothing like the rubber slush mats that ram/jeep offers. i can understand how they feel cheap when you first get them. i felt the same way. however, they work and they last which has kept me buying them again and again. i hated the oem slush mats my jeep had. did not last at all. give the weathertechs some time. i think you might come to like them.

MarshRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SLT 4x4, 2012 ST
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My Weathertechs came in the other day and I have to say, for the $230 I paid I'm very disappointed in them. My wife and I just got her a Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk and the rubber fitted floor mates in that thing make the Weathertechs look and feel like garbage. Hers are super thick rubber and the Weathertechs are super thin. The back floor mate doesn't lay flat in my truck even though it's stated that it's a fitted floor mate.

Just very disappointed.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I agree with what Danny said. I was a little disappointed they were not thicker, but did see that complaint before I purchased. Unfortunately, Husky did not offer a 1 piece over the hump for the front. The weathertechs fit very well and they seem to last from what everyone says, so the thickness is probably not necessary. Most importantly, they keep the sand from getting in my carpet and have been easy to clean, which has saved me a lot of time.