Overhead Console 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pa.hemi.ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, 6" Rough Co lift, Fuel wheels, Bully Dog Gt, K&N CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust
Ok my 13 ram doesn’t have an overhead console with the lights. More or less I miss the click style lights more than the storage. I found a few decent deals on used overhead consoles and the brackets for little under a hundred bucks. Now is the wiring right there? Or do I have to order the pig tail to power it up? Where does this pigtail connect in at? What area of the truck roughly? Ex top or bottom of pillar or do I have to run something all the way to the fuse box opif there is no pigtail installed by the factory?? I KNOW you guys know the ins and outs of this overhead console mounting and wiring.....

OP
OP
Pa.hemi.ram

Pa.hemi.ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, 6" Rough Co lift, Fuel wheels, Bully Dog Gt, K&N CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust
Also as always i’m Trying to save a few bucks from buying new from the factory. In pstead of buying piece by piece does anyone make a complete grey overhead kit?? Console, lights, mounting bracket and wiring?? I’ll weigh out the price difference??? How hard will it be to mount? Pull the head liner and cut it out??

OP
OP
Pa.hemi.ram

Pa.hemi.ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Found a few on eBay. Are they ALL the same color?? Guy told me they only come in one color. Grayish???

OP
OP
Pa.hemi.ram

Pa.hemi.ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I think he might be right? They all seem to be same color on eBay?? I think i’ll Have to order pig tail electrical wire too??

Alex_cad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 eco diesel
Found a few on eBay. Are they ALL the same color?? Guy told me they only come in one color. Grayish???

they are also available in black, but very rear and expensive.

OP
OP
Pa.hemi.ram

Pa.hemi.ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Gotcha. I think other than that they are all grayish...it’s funny cause the all look tarnish too. Lol...it’s like tanish/grayish just didn’t want to order wrong one. None of them describe the color..lol

magician

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Not a hard install at all but takes some patience. Cutting the headliner is the trickiest part. Vanpiring or splicing wires is straight fwd.

OP
OP
Pa.hemi.ram

Pa.hemi.ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’ll have to you tube it. Do ya pull the head liner? Now you got me nervous lol...

OP
OP
Pa.hemi.ram

Pa.hemi.ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Can’t find the right wiring harness?? There is 20 different ones....hhhmmm?? Honestly just need power and plug to run the 2 lights....all I need. Was hoping to find plug and play on both ends lol....easy