Overhead Console help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jagr200

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So I have a 2010 Quad SLT. It has the overhead console with just the slider switch. I want the home link as well. Has anyone seen one laying around or found the part number? Or can anyone with one get the part number? Because dealers can't even help me out. Obviously Id rather not pay dealer pricing though.

Thanks!

Eddie

earlzach

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
there was just one on ebay a gray one. Rear slider and homelink. I think for a 2010.

It ended But its the second one Ive seen.

OP
OP
J

jagr200

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
there was just one on ebay a gray one. Rear slider and homelink. I think for a 2010.

It ended But its the second one Ive seen.

I tried to buy it but Ebay was down. And then when it came back it was gone. :(

OP
OP
J

jagr200

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If anyone sees one I'm willing to pay up to $100 for it.

Phylodog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 & 2018
Engine
5.7 Hemi & 6.7L CTD
If you can't find one and get tired of waiting, I was looking at replacement rear view mirrors that have Homelink built in on Amazon.com the other day. Might be another option for ya.

OP
OP
J

jagr200

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you can't find one and get tired of waiting, I was looking at replacement rear view mirrors that have Homelink built in on Amazon.com the other day. Might be another option for ya.

Ya I looked at those too. An option for sure. Probably a better one for me but not the wife. She is tiny and probably can't reach the mirror to hit the button haha.

I saw one on ebay last a few weeks ago. Good luck

Thanks.