I need help finding wiring pigtails.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brokedownhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My 2016 5.7 is throwing p2323 (ignition coil h failure) and p0308 (cylinder 8 misfire) at or above 1500 rpm. ive replaced spark plugs and coils, and even followed some online advice to replace the mds solenoids, but nothing worked. I talked with a Ram mechanic and he said its likely a PCU or the wiring. Id like to start with the cheap and easy fix buying an ignition coil connector with a bit of wiring hanging out to splice to. The parts department gave me a part number (68440520AA) but when trying to find it online no photos are available and its description is "wiring - three way"
If anyone can help me find the right part or something to help me get the job done I'd be incredibly grateful

Thanks guys

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
My 2016 5.7 is throwing p2323 (ignition coil h failure) and p0308 (cylinder 8 misfire) at or above 1500 rpm. ive replaced spark plugs and coils, and even followed some online advice to replace the mds solenoids, but nothing worked. I talked with a Ram mechanic and he said its likely a PCU or the wiring. Id like to start with the cheap and easy fix buying an ignition coil connector with a bit of wiring hanging out to splice to. The parts department gave me a part number (68440520AA) but when trying to find it online no photos are available and its description is "wiring - three way"
If anyone can help me find the right part or something to help me get the job done I'd be incredibly grateful

Thanks guys
That's the repair kit you need,i bought one awhile ago.The cars and trucks use the same connector

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Thank you! I just wanted to make sure. Didnt seem right to me
Curious on why you think that'll fix your issue though,the connectors don't really go bad,unless you've bent a pin.

OP
OP
B

Brokedownhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Curious on why you think that'll fix your issue though,the connectors don't really go bad,unless you've bent a pin.
Theres some light abrasion on the wires too close to the connector to splice, im almost positive its a PCU but i figure this might me worth a try, PCU's are about $900