Point me in the right direction

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cloviz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I want to change the color of my interior. Right now i have the tan/dark brown, and i want to go black. Ive looked everywhere on youtube and i cant find any posts on how to dismantle the interior.

Also would it be better to buy and replace everything or to remove and paint/dye? Also if anyone has removed the dash can we change the stitching colors cuz i want red to accent the black.

Im half tempted to sell/trade my truck in but i got less than 2 years left to pay it off

EagleChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You may have to find some part diagrams of the interior. That might help you determine where tabs and screws are located. The lower panels should be self explanatory to take off. The upper dash will be a little more tricky, but I know there are some on here that have more than likely taken theirs off. I know one member had to take his truck to the dealer and they removed it to fix something... I can't remember his name though.

You might try and find someone that is looking for the tan/brown interior and see if they will swap with you? You never know.