Radio bezel help needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

djarrett

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have gathered up the parts to swap the center jump seat for the console. I bought the console from a member on here. I sourced the radio-a/c bezel from Ebay.

I thought i was getting a good deal on the ebay bezel, but when i was swapping over parts I noticed I was missing an important piece. Its the piece around the tow/haul/trailer brake area. Does anyone know where in the hell I can get this? I have google searched for hours and I'm afraid I will have to buy the whole bezel again.

Attachments

• IMG_20160923_215842400.jpg
    IMG_20160923_215842400.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 109

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Maybe try the parts counter at your local dealer , lots of dealers really suck at finding spacific parts , but the parts guy at my dealership is awesome , he let's me come around the counter and scroll through the parts book exploded views to pic out the little pieces . Most of the individual plastic pieces are pretty cheep and he can get about anything on the next Thursday from a distribution center .
Hope this helps !

deangtp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Can you swap in your stock piece? You might have to cut it out from the back. It might be plastic welded in. You could also drill it out, but don't go to deep.