Convince me on getting a tuner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boosted Motorsports

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Diablo i2 w/ Hemifever Custom Tune - $469 shipped through Moe's

-30 hp/tq to the wheels
-Increased throttle response and drivability
-About 2mpg increase in mileage
-Speedometer corrected for tire size
-Free updates from Hemifever as you continue to modify your truck
-Single best bang for buck mod you can buy

That pretty much sums it up. If you were only going to buy 1 performance part for your truck, the tuner is that 1.

This sounds like a good mod. Does it change the shift points on 8spd trans also?

BEAST19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This sounds like a good mod. Does it change the shift points on 8spd trans also?

I have diablo i2 tuner for my 2015 ram 5.7 .. should I get hemi fever tune? If so how do I do that? What's the process??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Contact Hemifever. He is a vendor on this site.
Jay

DeckArtist

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Concerning the $499 Diablosport I3 w/pcm exchange.....How hard is changing the PCM? Is that the module under the dash on the driver's side?

Another Q....is it better to have the Pulsar Edge and does it require the PCM to be changed as well?

My main goal is to turn off the MDS and possibly change shift points a bit.

Last edited:

theviking

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
PCM is under the hood and not difficult to change. On the HD trucks it's 4 bolts and 2 harness plugs.

texan279

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not to hijack the thread, but I ordered mine from Moe's and it still has not shipped, was wondering how long it took you guys who ordered from Moe's to receive it. I ordered the Diablo with Hemifever tune. Already gave Matt my vehicle info Monday around noon, and Hemifever already emailed me instructions for the tune. My order still shows "processing" on Moe's website.

theviking

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Did you try calling him?

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Not to hijack the thread, but I ordered mine from Moe's and it still has not shipped, was wondering how long it took you guys who ordered from Moe's to receive it. I ordered the Diablo with Hemifever tune. Already gave Matt my vehicle info Monday around noon, and Hemifever already emailed me instructions for the tune. My order still shows "processing" on Moe's website.

Matt might be drop shipping it from Diablo if he doesn't have it on hand. Last few times I've order things from Holley/Powerteq it took a few days to process.

texan279

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Matt might be drop shipping it from Diablo if he doesn't have it on hand. Last few times I've order things from Holley/Powerteq it took a few days to process.
Thank you!

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I think it has 3 10mm bolts and two clips. When unsnapping the clips be very careful. They can be a ***** sometimes and a few guys have broken them and ended up using a tie wrap to hold it in place till they could get a replacement. It is on the passenger side firewall.
Jay

texan279

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

I got an email from Moe's literally 20 minutes after you responded saying it was shipped lol. I should get it Monday.