Exhaust?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CamDep

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Has anybody ever ordered an exhaust kit from "Truckexhaustkits.com"? I wanted to get a flowmaster super 40 muffler with dual out at 45 degree angles and on truckexhaustkits you basically just choose everything you want like stainless steel or aluminized, what color tip, what kind of exit, what kind of bends, the muffler, and the tailpipe size. After configuring what I wanted which was
Muffler Option: Flowmaster Super 40
Tail Pipe Size: 2.50"
Tips: Rolled Powder Coated Black
Mandrel Bend / Wrinkle Bend: Mandrel Bend
Stainless or Aluminized tail pipes: Stainless Steel Tail Pipes
Rear Exit Options: Corner exit (45 Deg Angle)
the price came out to be 550$. Just trying to figure out if it's a good deal with quality product.

Ramitiner

U.S. ARMY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
what metal are they using?

Chap

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Powerwagon
Engine
hemi 6.4
My truck came with a Super 40 Flowmaster, from Rocky Ridge, sounded great, but it wasn't stainless and it rotted at the clamps, on the muffler, where the stock stainless tail pipes were clamped on. Tons of salt on roads up here where I live, so that's a problem. Rocky Ridge welded the straight pipe to the exhaust inlet on the muffler, so I didn't have time to find a muffler shop to cut it, and weld a piece in so I could just buy a replacement muffler. Went with a Flowmaster Outlaw system, It was $750 from Auto Anything on sale. It sounds great, cruising speed and at idle, sounds just like the Super 40, when you stomp it, its pretty loud, like cherry bombs. Maybe not that loud, but up there,