Exhaust Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joshwaa

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 CC 4x4 Laramie AirRide
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have a 2016 CC 6'5" bed 4x4 Laramie. I am looking for the most performance oriented exhaust while being as quiet as possible. A complete cat back, not ready to do the y-pipe or headers yet. If a true dual with x-pipe would be better so be it. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Current Mods:
Trinity w/Hemifever
S&B CAI

Mods Soon To Come:
ATI underdrive
Clutch fan delete
180T Stat

Mods Later Down the Road:
TB
Headers

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
Full catback or muffler swap really isn't going to show much of a power gain. I would just hold off on your exhaust until you are ready to throw a set of longtubes on.

Statcher1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Full catback or muffler swap really isn't going to show much of a power gain. I would just hold off on your exhaust until you are ready to throw a set of longtubes on.

Agree with Matt. But if your looking for alittle more sound. And you already have the factory duals. You really don't need to go with a cat back exhaust. Just swap out the muffler with one of your choice.

Sent from the Rocket in my Pocket

atc06jh

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Matt is right. And I put together a cart on his site tonight....my wallet LOL'd at me and told me I need to empty the cart lol I want too much stuff!

OP
OP
Joshwaa

Joshwaa

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 CC 4x4 Laramie AirRide
Engine
5.7 Hemi
OK, thanks for the info. Was not sure how restrictive the stock muffler is. Moe's have any discounts or sales coming up for the ATI underdrive?