Fuel pump...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mickeysst

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 2014 ram express hemi with 12k miles.
I had a check engine light on for the fuel cap. I was smelling gasoline vapors. Decided to take a closer look, to my surprise fuel pump was cracked from the inlet. I need my truck for work. Called up junkyards to look for a quick fix while i order a new one. All fuel pumps are cracked from the same place. Pumps are made in korea from hyund corps..
There goes chrysler/ dodge /ram for me ...

Tach_tech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I had a check engine light on for the fuel cap. I was smelling gasoline vapors. Decided to take a closer look, to my surprise fuel pump was cracked from the inlet. I need my truck for work. Called up junkyards to look for a quick fix while i order a new one. All fuel pumps are cracked from the same place. Pumps are made in korea from hyund corps..

Is there a question in there or just the rant?

RAMTRPR

"Enjoy The Little Things"
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Aftermarket pump...problem solved :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

No warranty left??? My 2014 fuel pump went out with less the 9000 miles on my truck.

Kotta390

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well this thread was pointless...

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7