No love from BD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ona4day

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 2013, live in Cali, and have a 44030. After some VIN drama that I was able to work out with help from members here, I was able to load the tune. With a full tank of 89 fuel I loaded the standard tune. Didn't feel much difference at all in performance. Finally today I was able to fill her up with 91, loaded up the premium tune and I got a trouble code that won't erase. So I called BD knowing that they hate the Cali issue. They told me sorry can't help, they want me to uninstall and exchange it with the vendor for a 44010. Apparently they are combining a bunch of rigs into that because it has the California EO number. Anyway, took all my info slowly through the call and now it's all recorded and logged under a case number. Any advise?

california

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 2013, live in Cali, and have a 44030. After some VIN drama that I was able to work out with help from members here, I was able to load the tune. With a full tank of 89 fuel I loaded the standard tune. Didn't feel much difference at all in performance. Finally today I was able to fill her up with 91, loaded up the premium tune and I got a trouble code that won't erase. So I called BD knowing that they hate the Cali issue. They told me sorry can't help, they want me to uninstall and exchange it with the vendor for a 44010. Apparently they are combining a bunch of rigs into that because it has the California EO number. Anyway, took all my info slowly through the call and now it's all recorded and logged under a case number. Any advise?

Im from cali to when i called them for the vin lock issue they didnt want to help me so theu got all my info so what i did i got a friend addres from arizona state and told them i was from arizona and used a different name worked for me and as for the code have you trieds
clearing the.code i didt get any code when installed

An for bd i have it installed in premium and to be honest i feel no difference with this tuner
Who else thinks the same thing?

20hemi10

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I'd have to agree with you california, I really don't feel any difference in power on any setting. The main thing I'm using my bully dog for now is to disable the MDS. I will definitely be selling the BD and buy another tuner when they come out. I had a Superchips on my 2010 ram and it was night and day difference when installed.