Air bags

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thegen58

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So I read about rear air bags or a rear sway bar the other day and how they settle down the rear end a little. Well I had some Firestone bags sitting around and decided wth. Broke out the welder and drill press and went to town on making some mounting brackets.
20140424_203456_zpsdf9e2b70.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

OP
OP
T

Thegen58

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well its more apparent that I need new shocks and as funny as it may sound the truck is still bouncy back there but it is only 1 or 2 stiff bounces as opposed to 4 or 5 jiggly jello feeling bounces lol. 40 psi was way to much when I put them in, so I dropped them down to 20 and that may still be to much unloaded that is. I think in the end it was worth a few bucks for some hardware and a few hours of my time. Time will tell more as I drive it for sure. Now to just get the 5100s for the front and some new shoes (crap ass goodyear hp's) and I think it will be where it needs to.