Glass Pack Exhaust?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sammorris210

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've heard some of my fellow Dodge owners who put Glass Pack from MagnaFlow and Cherry Bomb saying it makes their 4.7 sound like a HEMI. Please let me know if y'all have any experience dealing with these and how they'd sound on my 5.7 I want something that sounds good and pretty loud, but crazy loud enough to make the :hitit: hot girl's dad next door hate me... Thanks for the help!

TheMaddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
it's pretty loud, i had one on my old f150, if you want to, you can just break the middle part and then it's just a straight pipe.

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
Just so you're aware, all magnaflow's are "glass packed" or actually silica mat packed. In the old days they literally used a fiberglass like material to pack them. I hate the bullet style mufflers because they tend to cackle. If you put a standard MF 14" muffler on there, it'd sound great! 4.7L isn't a small engine!

4.7Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
i have a thrush magnapack glass pack on my truck and it sounds amazing its not over bearing loud and has a sweet tone, but it does tick when the truck is off, but i think thats due to a exhaust leak