Its been a good year.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

glass3222

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I was just thinking, in 2 weeks I will have my truck for one year (I bought it Jan 3, 2010). I think I have put a good bit of work into it and I cannot really think of anything I would have done differently. I would also like to thank all of you for the help (both on this forum and others) and answering any questions that I have had over the last year.

Here is the list of everything I have done in the last year

Performance:
DS Tinity with HemiFever tune, Vararam, BBK Headers, MagY, Borla XR1, sonnax tans line booster, Fastman TB, Rancho RS9000xl shocks, hellwig antisway bar

Exterior:
Hella 500FF, Wheels and tires, drop shackles, mud flaps, used hard tonneau, HID Projector headlights, 20% window tint

Interior: Alpine deck, Sony 6x9s, Boston Acoustic 5 1/4s, Alpine Type E 12" subs, RF amps, Realtree steering wheel cover, cheap floor mats.

So now that I have most of the little stuff done, the plans for next year are a little bigger. Right now I am thinking Cam, BV heads, access lorado tonneau, spray in bed liner, and getting the truck repainted.

Last edited:

AWE Daniel

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Almost a year for me too, got mine in Jan too!

Deviate

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 4x2
Engine
I've had mine 6 years now. Got it in December 2004. Wow...has it really been that long already?

Redtruck-VA

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003 & 1989 D250 RWD
Engine
Hemi-5.7, 5.9 12v & 24v diesel
Does seem January is a popular month to buy trucks. I picked mine up the first week of January 2004. Spent a little over three week working the deal. Red has been a good truck to me.