2003 level 2wd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KeysRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 Magnum
i baught a daystar 1.5in level and i was wondering if it was any good or if daystar was good.

Well i was doing to have it put in but when i droped it off they called me later that day and said you might want to come in and look at this well all my bushing and ball joints were done and my passanger tie rod was messed up and the front shocks were stock and shot so i had the money and had them get all of that stuff done but put it thiss way new front end but they put my leveling kit off to the side till i want to put it on and just wondering out if daystar was any good

05singlecabHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
i have the daystar on mine. i like it. hasnt given me any problems. but you might wanna put some Graphite on it. that way it doesnt squeek. real easy and cheap to do. also just know if you have the 2WD your ball joints and all can wear out faster if you level it. not sure for 4wd. id expect it with those too but not sure.

funny story when i was doing mine. the spring compressor slipped and took a big chunk out of the threads. was compressed probably about 50%. springs probably have enough potential energy as a small bomb when its that compressed. spring went flying...

OP
OP
KeysRam

KeysRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 Magnum
wow doesnt sound to much fun but i should have expected something wrong 123,000 miles

txbass06

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
I've got a daystar level on my 2nd gen. No problems with it so far and haven't heard of anyone else having any issues with them either

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

weedahoe

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
cammed and custom tuned 5.7
Got daystars on mine along with other components.

swamp_life hemi 05

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've got a cst 4 inch lift on my 2wd and I can put a daystar 2.5 spacer on top for more lift, I called them to see if it would change the ride and they said new shocks would be highly recommended for any lift with coil spacer......