"2 or "2.5 front level on 2wd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jei3us

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l hemi
Looking to level my 2wd in the front I've measured about 2.5 inches shorter in front to rear difference. The kits I'm looking at come with the spacers and longer pro comp shocks. I want the truck to be leveled I wouldn't mind a little higher squat up front so long as it's not too big of a squat. Should I go 2 or 2.5? My concern is I don't want to go with the 2 and find out it still sits lower up front.

EWC88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'd say if your fine with front being higher if it happens then go with 2.5", but I don't have a level kit so I'll let others chime in.

xtremewlr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I'm in the same boat with my 04. I measure 35" from the ground the the fender lip on the front and 37.5" at the rear. I can't lower the rear so I am thinking about raising the front a little to level it out. I was thinking 1" or 2" spacers but I want to know if they truly give that amount of lift or is it more or less? Maybe it would be better to go with lift coils?

derekp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
1990 5.9 Cummins
Took me 2.5" spacers to get it level. Now its right on the money. Make sure you have a good set of coil clamps when you do it. It will make your life so much easier I promise. lol