Anyone have experience with Zone shocks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Assassin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So, I was going to get the Bilestin shocks and add another few inches to the truck. I was on Zone's page yesterday, and they offer a 3" for the front and a 4" for the rear. I am just wondering how they are vs. the Bilsteins. I know a few people (Rocket) running the Bilsteins and are happy with them.

Bigtman07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
I haven't used them all I have done is speak with the reps. And according to the reps Zone is a spinoff of BDS. So what ever BDS used would probably be the same.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
The zone is a hydro shock just like all the rest (skyjacker , rancho ect) cheaper and will work but not like a Bilstein that is nitrogen charged . I ran skyjackers in the size you are looking for (in the FS section ) . I since upgraded to the Bilstein shocks at all corners and the steering stabilizer .... I love them well worth the money .

NOTW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'll be putting on my Zone lift kit with Zone shocks tomorrow. I'll let you know what I think. So far I'm really impressed with the Zone company as a whole! Pictures are in my "all white Ram" thread in the member's truck category.

RubberFrog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The zone shocks are just standard white body shocks.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
I'll be putting on my Zone lift kit with Zone shocks tomorrow. I'll let you know what I think. So far I'm really impressed with the Zone company as a whole! Pictures are in my "all white Ram" thread in the member's truck category.

Should be able to post the pix in the appropiate generation general/lifted section, Don't be shy, us guys with better ,ahem, different colors will see it imo. What does NOTW stand for btw.??