Body Lift Tips/Tricks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matt99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Okay, my Zone BL should be here Tom and will start on it in the evening..any tips or tricks that arnt in the instructions that any of you guys have before I start on it?

Hemiguy0302

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.2 Boss
All I have heard is when doing you steering extension just disconnect the steering shaft and then jack up the cab once it has all been unbolted as I have heard the shaft gives people problems. Other than that get some music going and a FEW beers and it should be okay.

Danimal77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I will be anxious to see how it turns out matt. Mine should be here tomorrow as well. I won't be able to start on mine until next week. Good Luck man!

cheapbeater

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
yup. steering extension can be a *****... since they dont salt the roads there yours should push right in, if it doesnt you can use a ratchet strap to suck it in. be prepared to have a lot of stuff left over- i did. also, now is a good time for an e-fan - the extenders they use for the shroud are ****. the bed bolts can be a ***** too. good luck. its not hard, just a lot of little things to do..

BEAR

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 Ram 1500 HEMI 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
All I can add to this is get a buddy to help. It is very doable by yourself but goes a lot quicker with help.