RC 3" suspension lift 2wd 1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wicki

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 magnum
So i just installed rough countys 3in suspension kit recently, ive run into some issues with my upper control arms, and the sway bar end links not being long enough.

So my question is to yall what do i need to fix these issues ive been doing research but cant seem to find what i need. Thanks in advance yall

Rampitt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So i just installed rough countys 3in suspension kit recently, ive run into some issues with my upper control arms, and the sway bar end links not being long enough.

So my question is to yall what do i need to fix these issues ive been doing research but cant seem to find what i need. Thanks in advance yall

you might need to get extensions or buy bigger sway bars.

derekp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
1990 5.9 Cummins
The kit should have come with everything you need. I'd call rough country and double check on all the parts they sent you, maybe they left something out on accident.

Lil_Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Power tech 3.7L
No that kit just has the coils shocks and some blocks for some reason cause I got it as well you have to get the 6in kit for all the extra stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
W

Wicki

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 magnum
No that kit just has the coils shocks and some blocks for some reason cause I got it as well you have to get the 6in kit for all the extra stuff

Yeah noticed that afterwards. I ended up finding some links last night ordered em today should be here tomorrow. Lil_ram what all you got on yours?

OP
OP
W

Wicki

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 magnum
14647358637671624927731.jpg
Dont mind the small feet the new ones gonna be comin in here soon.

Lil_Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Power tech 3.7L
I have a CST 4in knuckle on top of the RCX leveling coils and 4in blocks

OP
OP
W

Wicki

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 magnum
I have a CST 4in knuckle on top of the RCX leveling coils and 4in blocks

so did you run into any issues with the spindle lift as well? also once you did the spindles were the stock end links fitting fine because right now what im lookin at is new end links and a arms. and my front tires are canted in pretty bad... i just need it all to align right and then i can hit some ga mud holes

Lil_Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Power tech 3.7L
My sway bar links are At a awkward angle
Currently yes I'm working on fixing it and getting the lifted crossmembers but my tires are not that far off but there is no more room to go back with UCAs and the spindle lift just the stock backspacing on the 17s so I have 1.5in spacers