spindle lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kajunboy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So, newly traded rims and tires rub.. so I think a 3 inch spindle lift can help.. so here's a few questions for the lift gurus... I know that the leveling coils said I need 4.5 inches of backspacing or less, I have 5.671... will wheel backspacing matter with a spindle lift? Next... will I still be able to use my leveling coils with a spindle lift or will I need to go back to stock? And will I still be able to use my rough country shocks with the spindle lift? I'm going to sacrifice a calf to please the lift gods in hopes they will answer my plea.

matt99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Different spindle manufacturers recommend different backspacing

You will be able to use the shocks and springs

OP
OP
kajunboy89

kajunboy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
i was looking airbagit... not sure if it would be a 5" lift all together because i have the 2 inch level springs??? damnit, damnit, damnit

OP
OP
kajunboy89

kajunboy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Was just wondering. I know my rough country leveling kit called for 4.5 inches of backspacing or less, I'm not sure how that spindle lift would affect it. Help lol