Big light project and need help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

infernoredram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
I'm fixing to change out my cab and head lights..I saw this today and seriously fell in love...

30451Picture_349.jpg

So the first thing I'm going to do is buy the Mopar White cab light shell (like you see on the 4th gens) to replace the amber ones I currently have on and also get HID/LED lights to replace the mopar ones. But, I really don't know where to get the actual cab lights or what size, type, etc... (as you can tell I know nothing about lights).

Next, I'm gonna get HID head lights. Anyone, know of any really good one's (great price too lol) to match the cab lights?

My goal is to match that truck in the picture exactly! I love how that looks lol. And again, I know nothing about the light stuff, so cut me some slack.

Thanks and any help is greatly appreciated!

mitchman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Those don't look like they match exact to me. :D

mitchman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The LED bulbs for the cab lights you can get from Recon or ebay. It's going to depend on what color you go with on your heads.
Here's the recon site:
RECON Truck Accessories - Your Source for LED Vehicle Lighting Accessories
I've heard the ebay bulbs are just as good if not better.
I don't know what bulb your cab lights take, or I could narrow it down further.
Maybe you should just pull the cap off one of the lights and look?