head light adjustment for third gen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LS5DodgeRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L v8
hey guys i apologize i haven't really had time to look in the threads for this but i am trying to find the vertical adjustment for our head lights on the third gen. I just got a 6 inch lift kit that i will be installing tomorrow so i assume that i will be needing to adjust them accordingly. i found what appears to be the horizontal adjustment for the headlights but i cannot find any other.

any help will be appreciated thank you!

MegaMouseGW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
SRT 10 Viper Motor and Tranny
there is only one adjuster that I know of and that is for the vertical. On the 06-08 Rams the adjuster is just behind the rubber piece that contacts the grill. On other years I am not sure but it may be in the same spot.

Ramunit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
04s only have one adjustment screw. Horizontal and vertical work in conjunction with each other, in other words as you adjust higher the beam gets wider and vice versa or something to that effect.

OP
OP
LS5DodgeRam

LS5DodgeRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L v8
okay sweet, because the only one that i have found it right next to the grille, and i know on my mom's gmc yukon, it has both