Carpet/Upholstery cleaning?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jivy26

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Any type of upholstery cleaner that y'all recommend? Mostly need to get some rust spots out of the carpet that I have noticed under the driver/passenger seats.

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I use 409 carpet cleaner in the white can on the carpets, works awesome

Hornsfan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.7L V6
i actually use something the wife got off of one of those shopping channels, QVC, i think. it is called Professor Amos Shock It Clean. it has taken out everything stain i have ever seen.

carl0

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
Tuff Stuff works great in removing stubborn stains on the carpet.

hotkarl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 Semi-Hemi
I use Castrol Super Clean or the generic "Purple Power".
Spritz it on, let it sit, scrub with good nylon brush and shop vac it up. Like a poor mans steam cleaning.
I've been doing it like this for years with excellent results.

aks0605

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
There are a number of options out there, the only moor tang thing to remember is to check if a chemical is ammonia based if it is you risk dis coloring the carpet. As a detailer I would recommend checking out chemical guys.com nonsense is a great stain remover but a cheaper alternative is something called LAs most awesome you can find it at the dollar store it works great but is a little harsh so make sure not to breathe a lot of it but if you can get access to a steamer or hot water extractor those work great as well

Team Lazy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Do you have any of that wonderful smelling citrus that you pump on your hands after you get them all greasy? ;)

It honestly works wonders, and we probably have t all sitting on the shelf in a great big jug. Not sure about rust, but for grease etc it's great on clothes and carpet.