Center console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jethro 03

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I found a center console for an 06-08 ram near me for a decent price. Does anyone know if it will work in an 04? I want to get rid of the jump seat, but I certainly don't want to throw away the cash if it won't work.

Thanks. And merry Christmas.

EWC88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yea it'll work, I think there is a thread on here showing someone doing the swap. I have a 02 and looking/wanting to do that and I've been told I can.

OP
OP
jethro 03

jethro 03

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks for the quick response. Do you know if it will use the existing holes from the jump seat?

I'll try to find the other thread also.

EWC88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yea it should use existing holes. I'll try and look for the thread but I know I've seen a decent amount of people who have done it before. Hopefully someone else will chime in as well. Don't know what they are asking but I have seen them in the $700+ price range so if it's cheaper then that, even if you didn't want it you could buy and sell it for that and make a profit lol. Merry Christmas!