Swapping Center Console Trim Bezel 2014 Ram 2500 with later model trim bezel compatibility

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackWidow

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram
Engine
Hoping to maybe get some direction here. I'm kicking around swapping the center console trim bezel (floor console) on my wife's Ram 2500. It's the old style with stupid cup holder design. Anyways, I've been kicking around this mod for a while and originally came up with part # 5VC931Z6AB for the 2016 and up Ram's which looks like it should work with maybe some minor modification. Then today, I started looking again and stumbled on part # 5VC932Z6AB (evolution part #(?) and bezel looks identical) which cross referencing states is only compatible with the 2018 and up Ram's but seems to cover both classic models and new models. It would seem Ram didn't make any major changes to the internals of the center console if it's compatible with both the classic and the new models. Any advice from anyone who's done this mod. Is it worth rolling the dice?

TIA