water???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02 Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 NSRT-4
Engine
2.4L Turbo
pass side carpet is wet. its just along the door, not up by the heater/AC so i know its not coolant/AC condensation. its only by the kick panel to the edge of where the door/seat is.. i havent checked underneath yet but its raining and i havent drivin in the rain either. im stumped. i can take a pic if need be. TIA

EDIT-forgot to add that the door panel is dry, doesnt look like its the seals either

Last edited:

ercmesser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Have you wash your truck lately? I'm having the same issue. Mine is where the fresh air inlet is on the cowl.

OP
OP

02 Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 NSRT-4
Engine
2.4L Turbo
havent washed it. it rained yesterday. its not up front where your feet would be. it could be dripping from up there though as im parked on a slant and the kick panel where the door opens is where its wet, all the way back to the edge of the seat whee the jack goes

3rd brake light cant be it cause the back seat and carpet is dry. im stumped

Last edited:

Hemiram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Open passenger door and look at the round rubber "stopper" between hinges. I used it to run wiring in for Sirius. Water could be following antenna wire down and in through there.

Check your pass. door wiring area too.

Both lead to area behind kick panel. Not sure just trying to brain storm.

ercmesser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Good call on checking the antenna. My truck was leaking up on the cowl. Took a gallon of water and poured it down in to it and it produce water in the area you took the photo. Believe me I stumped and started to get pissed. Took the seat, carpet, and kick panel out to find the problem, and the cowl inlet vent was leaking.

OP
OP

02 Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 NSRT-4
Engine
2.4L Turbo
thanks for the reply. ill get a bucket and dump it on and see what happens and post back. thanks for the help guys!