Circle D Torque Converters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well I have been talking to Chris over at Circle D for the past week and he has me sold on going with one of their converters. I have a buddy who has one in his Ford and says they are one of the best converters out there. Does anyone have any experience running one of their converters in a Ram?

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
not yet but I will be swapping to one whenever I get a chance to. All I hear is good things about them.

OP
OP
O
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
When are you looking to do the swap? After talking to Chris I am definitly sold on their product.

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
Wont be for a while, I'll see how the cam likes the one in there now and see how things look at the track and then go from there. So probably looking next year. my mod money is running pretty dry right now,

OP
OP
O
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Wont be for a while, I'll see how the cam likes the one in there now and see how things look at the track and then go from there. So probably looking next year. my mod money is running pretty dry right now,

If you get it in before me you have to let me know how you like it. And I know what you mean about the mod money drying up, I am right there with you.

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
If you get it in before me you have to let me know how you like it. And I know what you mean about the mod money drying up, I am right there with you.

I got enough for the rest of the items for the cam, possibly going back to a dual cut-out setup, slicks and a custom tune. After that Im done for this year.