Exhaust tail pipe question (03 5.7)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nbditsjd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So I recently had installed a Gibson stainless steel performance exhaust for my Hemi and the tail pipes turn at a 45 degree angle. I'm wondering where I could buy a tail pipe that would be at more of a 90 degree angle and exit right behind the tire. I also managed to accidentally bend the one pipe to a 90 degree while four wheeling so I only really need the left side. Thanks!

Redtruck-VA

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003 & 1989 D250 RWD
Engine
Hemi-5.7, 5.9 12v & 24v diesel
So I recently had installed a Gibson stainless steel performance exhaust for my Hemi and the tail pipes turn at a 45 degree angle. I'm wondering where I could buy a tail pipe that would be at more of a 90 degree angle and exit right behind the tire. I also managed to accidentally bend the one pipe to a 90 degree while four wheeling so I only really need the left side. Thanks!

http://www.summitracing.com/search/...haust pipe&sw=Exhaust Pipes, Individual Bends