8.4 radio buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

monzamoose

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 liter Diesel
Why is every 8.4 radio in Canada $900 what a rip off
Looking for a Canadian 8.4 Radio With single zone Evic Center stack no rear Defrost. Please help anyone.

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
All the center stacks will have the rear defrost button. If you don't have the rear defrost it is the button to turn on you heated mirrors. I have seen alot of VP4 CA radios on Car-Part.com. you may want to check there. They usually cost a little less than the VP4 NA.

OP
OP
M

monzamoose

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 liter Diesel
Thank you for the link Found one with a scratch any idea where to repair?
Nav repair wants $299 us to repair any others you may no about?

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You can buy the replacement screens on ebay fid around 150.00 but I have no idea how hard they are to replace. I had Navrepair replace the screen on my 2016 RA4 and the screen they put on was completely different than the original one it was all hazy. I messaged them a complaint they said there's a new type of screen this supposed to prevent sun glare I mailed my unit back to them and they put on an original screen I like it much better. Long story short if you have Navrepair replace your screen make sure you tell them you want the factory screen not the aftermarket.

OP
OP
M

monzamoose

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 liter Diesel
Thank you for the information