DBall ****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Irongoats

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I know some of you guys have gotten this thing to work from Doug but damn. I get success when flashing module then go outside to plug in 10, 12 then 14 pin as per ridiculous instructions only to get "3" red flashes after putting in secondary key. WTF? What am I doing wrong before this thing goes back? Thanks.

OP
OP
Irongoats

Irongoats

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
To those that may not get theirs to work with two keys apparently some Rams immobilizer code will not allow it. So, I got one key to work going through Doug who guided me through it all weekend. Outstanding correspondence would send anyone his way if they're getting this mod.

warbat

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 CC 4wd
Engine
where did you get the dball from? Id like to add a remote start as well

customcarz973

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Is the module flashed for your truck? sometimes they loose programming and you have to reflash them with there tool. Ive been in the 12volt industry since 1998, and the t-tip kiey and mopar pts are the easiest on the market when you use there t harness. Average install time is about 6 minutes, not including programming. Are you using the T harness?