HELP!!! Added Backup Cam But Not Getting Picture

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcarden10

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just finished up the OEM backup cam kit install, but am still getting the blue screen. Unfortunately, I was not as lucky as some and had to install the whole kit. I know from MPGrimm's post in the backup cam sticky this is a symptom of a bad connection, but I am fairly confident in all of my connections. I also bought the AutoEnginuity scanner tool and activated the camera myself. However, I feel this may have some thing to do with the problem. I didn't get the blue screen in reverse until I activated the camera, but I also don't have the parkview settings in the radio interface either, so I'm not sure if it was fully activated.

Any help is appreciated!

OP
OP
jcarden10

jcarden10

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well if anyone comes across this post with the same problem, check the fuse in the PDC. After re-reading through the backup cam sticky thread, I found a few posts that said to check the fuse, so I did and, sure enough, it's blown.