Simple Help Needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WISluggo

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Longhorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I am a simple man...all I want to do is to improve the sound in my truck while keeping the head unit and the factory amp. I run the 8.4 with navigation and the alpine sound system.

For the dash, the Polk speakers are not available at Crutchfield (I only want to do business with them), so I guess I am looking at Kickers.

I have wire crimps, but I have never changed speakers before so I am assuming that is the only tool I need

I know these are kind of basic questions but I would like to know what you think of my dash choice; I am willing to look at door speakers but not for now.

BlkRamRt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
they send you free adaptors so you dont have to cut any wires when you buy speakers from them. just make sure you enter the trucks info.

jwb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bought the Infiniti speakers ($90?) and the kickers ($40) from crutchfield to compare them both. I found the Infiniti ones sounded a bit better. After living with them for a bit, the improvement is absolutely amazing over the stock alpine speakers. I had to turn down the treble a bit, but it really made the sound crisp and clear. Good luck!