Sub box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Toeknee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Good day gents. Purchased a fox box on Friday, just wondering how long it took for u guys to receive it. My order still says processing

Kapt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3L
Kinda depends on where you ordered it from

OP
OP
T

Toeknee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Doooooooooooown in Texas

kissimmeetiger

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Good day gents. Purchased a fox box on Friday, just wondering how long it took for u guys to receive it. My order still says processing

Ordered mine early December and it was here in Florida in a little less than a week. I had seen messages about people being disappointed about shipping times so I was concerned myself when I placed the order. I was pleasantly surprised. This ported box sounds amazing!!

OP
OP
T

Toeknee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ordered mine early December and it was here in Florida in a little less than a week. I had seen messages about people being disappointed about shipping times so I was concerned myself when I placed the order. I was pleasantly surprised. This ported box sounds amazing!!

Did u get a tracking number

kissimmeetiger

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wuts subs u running

I put an Alpine SWS-10D4 10" in the box underneath the back driver's side seat. It sounds so great back there. I also put 6.5" Kicker speakers in the front doors and 6x9 speakers in the back doors. Added a Kenwood 5 channel 1200 watt amp and a LC7i to run it all through.

kissimmeetiger

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
No I don't think I did. I was at the point where I was going to contact them for a tracking number and it showed up on my front porch. Hope you have the same success.

Tom

OP
OP
T

Toeknee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thank u brother, and I hope so. Tomorrow will be 5 days saying it's processing counting sat-sun. Lol

autokraftgt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
years ago, but mine took a solid month and they are not good at returning emails...but don't be alarmed...it'll come. Mine said processing for 3.5 weeks, then the day before it arrived, processing turned to "shipped"
I think mine took a while because fox box was dealing with really bad weather when I ordered, and their manufacturing took a hit for a time being.