Anyone running Mevotech ball joints?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mopar_man72

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI MDS
I am going to have to change ball joints for inspection and was wondering if anyone is running Mevotech ball joints and if they like them? Rock Auto has them at a decant price over some of the more well known brands. What do you think?

xtremewlr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Mevotech should be fine. The suspension shop I had my drop done at says they run the Mevotech stuff all the time without issue. I personally went with Moog but I got them before I talked to the suspension shop.

far3000

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L NA
I bought a Mevotech front right lower arm from Rock Auto and it's been fine.

HemiPower36

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4 3.92 8-speed
Engine
hemi 5.7
Bump for more replies. I am curious.

PdPuNOme

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I ran mevotech for 4k miles and just replaced with moog. 1aauto suspension stuff before mevotech lasted a week, so now with moog never been as tight and great of a drive. Moog all the way. mevotech is not like moog but a long shot. I am talking complete front suspension: upper control arm with ball joint, lower ball joint, wheel hubs, and sway bar end links. The money i was trying to save ended up costing me 3 times as much and alot of time and aggrevation thankfully i do all my own work or else i could had bought 2 more of these trucks with labor and shop fees.