5 inch lift.....help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badandygonzalez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
As I have mentioned once before, I am doing a five inch lift to my 98 Dodge Ram 1500 4wd. I have all the parts to do the front, but I had asked advice on lifting the rear. A 3 inch add a leaf was recommended a few times and that seems to be the best way to go for me. The only problem is I cant seem to find a 3 inch add a leaf for the rear. Im hoping that maybe one of you have done this before and can help me out. What would you recommend? Thanks in advance!

Magnum5.9

Reaction score
Ram Year
01 ram 1500 4x4
Engine
Magnum 5.9
Google is your friend, search for lift components for your truck. Or just leave it with 5" up front and nothing the the back so it is leaned :)

OP
OP
B

badandygonzalez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The Skyjacker r370 add a leaf was my first choice. But the rep I spoke to at 4wheel Part said it was 3" wide add a leaf and wouldnt fit the Dodge 2.5 wide springs. Maybe he misunderstood it was a three inch lift and not three inches wide? So you believe it will fit John123?

DodgeHimRamHer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
That aal is 3" wide. Trust me I ordered it thinking the same thing and it was too wide. They are actually still sitting in my shed cause I have no use for em