Anyone running Cooper STT Pros???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looking for some opinions/pictures from anyone who's got some STT Pros, looking at a set in 285/75R16, I work for a Cooper retailer so my boss may give me a little bit of a deal..

OP
OP
CountryBoy4598
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The old STTs are what's on my truck now as well, This is definantly their last winter so I was looking for the new ones

Johnn123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
The new ones look real nice, interested in some first hand experiences with them.

NightMares

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
We've sold quite a few of them, only complaints we've gotten is they're on the noisy side.

Same problem as the new KO2's though, they've only been out a short while and I haven't had any customers come in with higher miles on them so I can't say what their life is like.

Johnn123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
We've sold quite a few of them, only complaints we've gotten is they're on the noisy side.

Same problem as the new KO2's though, they've only been out a short while and I haven't had any customers come in with higher miles on them so I can't say what their life is like.

I saw a set at local dealer while waiting for my oil change to get done, they're great looking! Look like they would be noisy, but personally I love good tire hum.

BFG and Cooper generally seem to get good mileage on their tires, I don't see these being any different. Time will tell, keep us updated on what the customers have to say!

mitchbowers

Reaction score
Ram Year
1996 2500 5-speed, soon to be leveled on 33's
Engine
5.9 Magnum
I saw a set at local dealer while waiting for my oil change to get done, they're great looking! Look like they would be noisy, but personally I love good tire hum.

BFG and Cooper generally seem to get good mileage on their tires, I don't see these being any different. Time will tell, keep us updated on what the customers have to say!
Either you hate or love Cooper, I'm kinda in between.I know here at our shop, we've barely sold any. But that's because so many people are cheap ******** and go for something like a mastercraft mxt, or are the complete opposite and go for something like a nitto Terra grappler.lol

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Johnn123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Either you hate or love Cooper, I'm kinda in between.I know here at our shop, we've barely sold any. But that's because so many people are cheap ******** and go for something like a mastercraft mxt, or are the complete opposite and go for something like a nitto Terra grappler.lol

There are people that don't like Cooper??

Nothing quite like a good hummer. :naughty::roflsquared:

:naughty:

mitchbowers

Reaction score
Ram Year
1996 2500 5-speed, soon to be leveled on 33's
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Really? I've never seen hate on Cooper, though that's not to say there hasn't been!
Yeah you see all types come into the shop, I'll tell ya what lol. oh they had one bad experience with a low end tire? They officially suck in their eyes. I've watched guys run their semi tires under inflated and complain when they burst out the sidewall..like no dude, you were stretching steel sidewall cords that arent meant to flex like that when you ran under inflated. But the customer is always right, right?haha

NightMares

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've never been a BIG fan of Cooper. Ran a set of the old 35" STT's on my Bronco I had years ago, was constantly having problems with them balancing. Had to have one replaced under warranty after 6 months and 3 patches. Not to mention it had the AT3's or whatever on it when I first bought it and I had several flat tires with those as well.

Performance wise they were decent, no complaints there. I just had bad experiences with them.

Edit: that's not to say I won't sell them or run them though. If I would have gotten a decent deal on a set of the new STT's then I would have gone with them over the KO2's I have now. We sell quite a few sets of Cooper tires ranging from their AT line to their MT line, only a few sets come back for issues, but everyone has their faults. We just warrantied out a pair of Terra Grapplers this last week for being out of round and causing vibration at higher speeds. Sometimes you just get bad sets.

Last edited:

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser

Donnieram2012

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel 6.7 liter
Well I have been watching a lot of reviews on youtube on them and I'm hearing totally different everybody saying they are super quiet compared to the Toyo Mt.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodie1990