Tyger LanderX Running Board

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mchriste

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Does anyone have this installed on their truck and want to share some pictures? Thoughts?
I have a 21' Warlock with factory running boards, they are too chunky and low for my taste. I prefer no running board, but I have children who need them, and a wife who wants them.
I prefer the look of the Tyger Blades (low profile, inconspicuous) but Tyger wants `$250 to ship them to to me in Alaska.
The LanderX are heavily discounted and for some reason free shipping to me on Amazon. They look good in the ad copy, but I'd like to see some real-world pictures.

1706738136568.png

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Does anyone have this installed on their truck and want to share some pictures? Thoughts?
I have a 21' Warlock with factory running boards, they are too chunky and low for my taste. I prefer no running board, but I have children who need them, and a wife who wants them.
I prefer the look of the Tyger Blades (low profile, inconspicuous) but Tyger wants `$250 to ship them to to me in Alaska.
The LanderX are heavily discounted and for some reason free shipping to me on Amazon. They look good in the ad copy, but I'd like to see some real-world pictures.

View attachment 536599
I installed the Blades on my 2018 2500 CC. They have held up incredibly well for over 4 years. However, they were very hard to install as the truck did not align with what the instructions provided including no preexisting bolts as was supposed to be the case. I had to cut the supplied bolts and finagle them into place with just enough thread to get the nuts on. For my son and my wife, plus my part, the Blades were a much better choice as they were non-slip, wider to get a better step in and out, and they protect my truck from stones thrown up especially from the dirt road I live in. I hear the dings all the time. Good luck.

OP
OP
M

mchriste

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The Blades look great: what I would prefer... the shipping here makes my eyes water though.

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I got mine off Amazon free shipping here but a bear (pin intended) up there.

s_wall98

Reaction score
I bought a set for my work truck but removed them. I thought they looked great but a couple things bothered me.
1-because of the way the step came off the horizontal bar, it was fairly tight, especially with work boots
2-I’ve got my kids with me quite often and I could see them getting scraped getting out of the vehicle.
3-the step had a lot of flex. I should’ve expected this with their construction and it probably wouldn’t have bothered me if it wasn’t for the other 2 things.
4-this one is really really minor but bothered me nonetheless. Because of the curvature of the body. When looking down on the steps, the front end is a little further off the body- like I said, really nit-picky

Besides that, no issues. They’re probably fine for most people but not quite the ones for me.
I think they’re some of the best looking steps out there.

Attachments

• IMG_7400.jpeg
    IMG_7400.jpeg
    231.1 KB · Views: 4