Fender flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WildWilly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Hey guys,

Just adding to my list of things to do when I go home from school for Thanksgiving break.

So I'm trying to combat a bit of a rust issue I have and with the winter coming up and I was gonna throw a set of fender flares on the rig just to minimize the ripping and tearing of the lovely Northwest PA winter. It'll need slightly major work come inspection time in May, but I figure we'll do this for now.

I was looking at the bushwacker OEM flares and they seem like they'd provide a sufficient amount of cover for what I have rusting. Problem being is that they're on the pricey side. So naturally I figured I'd come to you guys to see if there is anything out there fairly comparable in size for a bit cheaper. Thanks guys!

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
check ebay. Ther seems to always be knock off when i'm looking

wingnut

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 gas
I feel your pain, along with all the other folks. I KNOW what it costs to make these things. They are a simple ABS molded part, and they are charging un-Godly prices for them!