Front bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Magnum5.9

Reaction score
Ram Year
01 ram 1500 4x4
Engine
Magnum 5.9
The next thing to black out is my front chrome/black plastic bumper! But I do not want to try to paint it and for it to peel a few months later...

Do any of you know somewhere I can get either a oem design or off road design black bumper for under $500? I've searched around and can't find much other than new black plastic pieces

ADudeOnSkis

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318/5.2 Magnum
Good luck finding a steel off-road bumper for less than 8 bills. If you do please share.
Do you know to weld or have access to someone who can? I'm looking fabbing my own, but more prerunner/tube style.

tommyboi87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 Magnum
If you sand the chrome real good and do the paint work the right way, it'll last longer than your factory paint.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

jsmith

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Good luck finding a steel off-road bumper for less than 8 bills. If you do please share.

This. I have occasionally seen the Ranchhand style full replacement on Craigslist for around $500-$600 you just have to keep checking and be ready to go get it asap before someone else does.