More LED fun

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
98hemi-ram

98hemi-ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Headlights will be getting HIDs next winter when I attempt to retrofit a set of projectors into them myself. Should be a fun project and I've got a few ideas in my head on how I want to paint them already.

Austin On The Coast

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
v8 5.9
Yeah, i want to do Dome LED'ING in my truck and if i can i think i'm going to go blacklight, cause my Trucks Brown with camo and black, so blacklight inside would look fine imo, and I want to do the window switch, lock, and cup holder and glove Box, and I want to do the cab light prob a nice white. And I would love to change the dash ones. Buttons on the whole dash and guages, have a couple colors for some stuff but black light mostly.
I also want to do blacklight interior lighting so i think with all that itd look awesome, then my amp glowing blue under my pass seat

tommyboi87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 Magnum
I wouldn't mind putting a purple light around my ignition. You should most definitely make a tutorial lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
98hemi-ram

98hemi-ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Let me do some digging to see of I can find my spare ignition switch. I did it the hard way when I did mine and had to add a resistor. I'll see if I can find number for a direct replacement bulb.

tommyboi87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 Magnum
I see why.. I blew 3 LEDs the other day. Finally gave up. So now I'm without a key ring light until I figure out the direct replacement purple.