Rain X wiper fluid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
This is so stupid but I love this stuff lol
I highly recommend spending the extra dollar I think it was to get a gallon of it over regular washer fluid!
Lookin back on it I was using a gallon of fluid every two months, my wipers in my car and girlfriends sucked even when they were brand new and I was to lazy/didn't have time to do regular rain x. You don't even have to do anything with this!
I was on my way to her house driving in the rain tonight without having to turn the wipers on when I realized I still havent refilled my fluid since I filled it last winter.

05singlecabHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
i gave in and bought the wipers to test it out. and boy it works. in a medium rain i dont need to use them.

big_red06

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Bighorn
Engine
hemi 5.7
I use it as well great stuff

OP
OP
Stangshcky12

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
I've driven in really hard down pours on at highway speeds without wipers lol it freaks my mom out
I'm pretty sure I smile like a little kid watching the water need lol
My dad has all kinds of rain x products and try all work great. He got rain x glass cleaner for our shower I'm gonna try on my Oakley snow boarding goggles.

05singlecabHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
i tried the window cleaner. it sucks. it streaks after a week. fukken is by for the best cleaner ive ever used. and it works on everything.

smiley

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Crew
Engine
6.7L Cummins
It is great and I have found there wipers the beam less ones are among the best out there. They last about a year and take a beating. They are the most expensive at Walmart but rock.

$miley

Rotzilla

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
I use rain x on my glass shower doors, and on the outside windows of my house.

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Gonna have to look for this next time im at the store

myoung84

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I have always used the Rain-X washer fluid. It's good stuff! And for wipers, I tried the rain-x solid wipers but found that the Michelins work better.

OP
OP
Stangshcky12

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
I just buy cheap ones cause I honestly hardly use them anymore. I had nice ones when I did rain x and they still left a streak in the one spot of my windshield just cause of the curve I guess

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
love that stuff lol I noticed a huge difference because my mom was being nice while at the store and picked me up some of the non rain x brand and I didnt say anything and just used it, but man the rain x is a big difference.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
One of the best things you can do to improve visibility on your windshield is to clay it, insde and out! Glass is very pourous, sometimes more pourous than paint. Use Glass Cleaner as lubricant.

The Assassin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Never used the Rain X fluid, but I do use the wipers and I love them! They are expensive though. And, I agree with Eric clay on the glass makes a huge difference!

DOAX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 360
One of the best things you can do to improve visibility on your windshield is to clay it, insde and out! Glass is very pourous, sometimes more pourous than paint. Use Glass Cleaner as lubricant.

so you are saying to use a clay bar just like you would with the paint on the truck

never heard of that ill have to give it a try

im a fan of black and white newspaper my self work great and dose not streak or leave little fuzzy crap behind

The Assassin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
so you are saying to use a clay bar just like you would with the paint on the truck

never heard of that ill have to give it a try

im a fan of black and white newspaper my self work great and dose not streak or leave little fuzzy crap behind

Correct, just like you would on the paint. And if you use the Adams glass cleaner and towels, it won't streak or leave fuzz.

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
I love the Rain-X fluid. I use it in my patrol car. Sometimes at high speeds the wind lifts the wiper blades and they do a lousy job when you need them most. Rain-X fluid makes the rain sheet off without blocking your vision.