***Power Wagon Guys/Gals***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ADDCJ

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
cummins
We have been talking about working on some Power wagon products,
bumpers,side steps [just completed a set] spare tire gate, lighting options ect.

is there interest in these products?? or suggestions??

I know they are pretty decked out already so please give me some feedback.

trmat79

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
How about some photos?

Txhillbilly

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge PowerWagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I would love to have a swing away style spare tire rack. I haul too much stuff in my bed,and a 35-37" tire doesn't fit under the truck very good.
Either something that mounts to the factory bumper,or a replacement bumper with the tire rack that mounts onto it.
I'd prefer one that would still retain the factory bumper since I'm fix'n to blast and paint mine.

trmat79

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I would like to see something simple that could be used as a slider and step but with nothing hanging down. Avid off road makes these for Tacoma etc. if you guys could do something like that I'd be down for a set but I'd need to know soon otherwise ill prob go with some n-fab sliders

dogcar3

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I would be interested in some sliders/steps as well.

Brakelate

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
YUP, slider/rockrails that protect the truck, and perhaps have a bed step bu something that is durable and does not hang down to grab my calf when I exit, or take away any ground clearance.