2013 power wagon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ljvsnyder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
found these images from the Texas State Fair HD announcement. If this is how the stock Power Wagon is going to look, I would trade my cummins in for one.
By the way I have been considering painting my grill inserts like the concept PW has, but in Mineral Gray. 4" lift with dual bilstien shocks, at least up front.

6a00d83451b3c669e2017d3c72e50f970c-800wi.jpg

2013-power-wagon-tx-fair-1.jpg

Last edited:

arod412

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
oh boy... i think it just moved.... loving it and the rims.

How big of a lift is that?

OP
OP
ljvsnyder

ljvsnyder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yeah, if those rims are available as through dodge, that is what will go on my truck. Love the small chrome Ram head on the center caps. The video of the official announcement said 4", probably a superlift as that is who makes the current mopar kit. The photos were taken of the truck at the Texas State Fair. Sounded as if the lift is standard for the PW.

(S.M.R) 101

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
5.7L HEMI
This will not be an option package. From what I read it is wrap.

This was just to catch the attention of us fellow ramers.. I think to say.. " look at what you can do to this truck" still a wicked truck none the less.. and if they decide to make this pw in this package minus the graphic sticker... I will own one... my truck would be outta here lol.

myoung84

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Yep, not going to be a factory option, just showing what can be done. There's not going to be any changes to the Power Wagon, aside from the interior refresh and new headlight and taillight options common across the rest of the line.

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
In one regard, that touchscreen is awesome, but the rest of the dials just look strange to me. I also like the fact they wrapped the entire truck, bumpers and all. Looks sick all one color.

Attachments

• 13 pw interior.JPG
    13 pw interior.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 337

Wandell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Yeah, the graphics do remind me of the Raptor. I like it though!

ivan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Im at work and dont have audio on the video, did they mention anything on the engine? No video of that sucks. ;(
Ive never seen Power Wagons in my dealership (burns motors, mcallen tx) how much do these run for after discounts?

Birddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Bright White 3500 Laramie 4X4 Long Bed
Engine
6.7 Cummins TD, 3.73
That truck is down right sexy! I can do without the graphics myself. The Power Wagon is such a better looking truck than the Raptor. I already pulled out the cookie jar but I don't think I have enough pennies in there to get one.

dogcar3

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Im at work and dont have audio on the video, did they mention anything on the engine? No video of that sucks. ;(
Ive never seen Power Wagons in my dealership (burns motors, mcallen tx) how much do these run for after discounts?

The 2013 will have the same motor and same rating as the 2012.

I would imagine the only updates will be the same ones that have been done to the rest of the Ram lineup.

USMC1188

Reaction score
Ram Year
None
Engine
Truckless...
The diesel wold be badass! Or even the 392

myoung84

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7L

Mine came from a dealer in Dallas, TX and stickered around $50k. I was able to get about $9k off sticker.