2013 power wagon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trmat79

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Im at work and dont have audio on the video, did they mention anything on the engine? No video of that sucks. ;(
Ive never seen Power Wagons in my dealership (burns motors, mcallen tx) how much do these run for after discounts?

I have seen two out here in CA (one is now in my driveway) and I got $16K off the sticker.... stupid dealer tried to play games... I won :patriot:

Txhillbilly

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge PowerWagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just wish they would make 'em with the diesel

I wouldn't have even looked at one if it had the 6.7 crap diesel in it.

I sold the dealer that I bought my PW from my 06 Megacab dually 4x4 with a "good" Cummins-5.9 for only a few thousand less than I paid for it new in 06.
They said they can't give the new 6.7's away,but they would buy any 5.9 that they could find.

I drive an 18 wheeler for a living.The EPA has ruined diesel engines with all of their emission requirements.They have no power,and get worse fuel mileage than any of the older motors,and the cost to maintain these motors is crazy.