Heater air issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gopher

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7l
My 2006 Ram 1500 will send air through the defrost and the dash vents, but when switched to the floor, air ( most of it) comes back out the defrost. Some have told me it's the air flow control servo.....where would I look for it?

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
Does any come out of the floor at all? I have the same issue, but it's my Mode 2 Door. The servo and door are behind the dash on the driver side.

tslunaker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have the same issue on my 2003, I took it to a shop and they told me it was the heater control module that was bad. I replaced that but it did not work, I also tore apart my dash and checked all the blend doors, they are functioning as well. I disconnected the motor for them and moved them manually with the heat running but every position I tried still does not blow heat on the floor, very confused by this.

brian.stewart.56

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
v10 8.0
I have a 97 v10 8.0 and I'm not getting any heat, well not much anyway. If it's at temperature and switch is off and I turn it on its warm but goes cold pretty quickly

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk