Lower a 2wd 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stungeon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Howdy, I have a 2wd regular cab. 2014. I love the ride but I think it would look cooler a little lower. What would you suggest if I would like to keep my ride nice and soft?

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
A soft ride with drop coils can be a bad thing if you drive on anything but smooth highways. As soon as you hit a bump in the road, a soft ride will cause the truck to smack the bumpstops and give you a nice jolt. Bang for buck, I think the belltech Street Performance kit with upgraded Hellwig rear swaybar is the best way to go. This setup runs about $685. You can always take it a few steps further and add the Spohn adjustable panhard bar, adjustable control arms, and a better adjustable shock like the QA1's, but then you are getting up into the $2000+ range when its all said and done.

OP
OP
S

stungeon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Anybody got a single cab 2wd with just a rear 2" drop. Seems like a few folks started with that and then changed their mind and went to a 2/4 drop.

Last edited:

Irongoats

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The 2/4 drop looks like the way to go as I started researching right after I got my truck last week.