Official RF TOTM Nomination Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
congrats guys ...the first TOTM for RF good luck all .

jimtete

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
8.3 liter V-10
get that post count up jim , you are going to win one I feel it .

Thanks RH, got so much goin on with my graphics, just starting my website, still under construction (I'll pm ya the link, not sure if that's cool here to post) .... got barely enough time to check the boards. But I bet the winner will be a silver truck ... lol

Jim

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
thanks rh, got so much goin on with my graphics, just starting my website, still under construction (i'll pm ya the link, not sure if that's cool here to post) .... Got barely enough time to check the boards. But i bet the winner will be a silver truck ... Lol

jim

my mistake jim .....your in bud !!!!

I was thinking something different my bad ...no post count to run just to vote .

MOPAR78

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 4x4
Engine
Wow Okla can't Thank you enough Bud, , but Don't think I have enough posts. But I may be able to take care of that with a few Fantasy Graphics by the next contest ...:naughty:

I got new pics in the works for the Truck, got a lot of under hood odds and ends I been Doin .... :drool:

If I need 50 as of right now than Good Luck to all the other trucks in the contest, and I may catch one of the upcoming months.

Thanks again for the opportunity ...

Jim

Man, I misplaced the name with the Ram... That is one sweet street Ram!! It would not surprise me for you to be a TOTY. When and if they have one!

jimtete

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
8.3 liter V-10
3 fast *****'s

Alright all ready .....

Holy S**T guess I'm in ... Better get those pictures took. And I take back what I said about a silver Truck winning ....... :naughty:

Tons of pics and Mod list to follow .... will that be posted in this thread or another ..........

See now ya got me goin ....

Jim

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
this is the running list , guys pm okla he will take it from here and when he gets the info he will set up the voting . good luck guys all great trucks
when okla sets it up in a new thread you can post pics , mod list , ect in it .

Accepted

1. mopar78
2. truckin151
3. jimtete

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Make sure you read the rules there RH:********:....Sorry I couldn't resist, Just messing with ya.

lol you know how busy i have been on here the last few weeks ,,,, give me a break man lol

OP
OP
OklaHemi

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
1. mopar78
2. truckin151
3. jimtete

guys pm or email([email protected]) me one pic you want to use for the poll thread and we will get it started. everyone get you post count up so you can vote. 50 to vote. good luck guys

SMKN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
OK you guys, we only have 36 members with 50 posts or more! The rest of you need to get posting so you can vote!! lets go people!!!!

MOPAR78

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 4x4
Engine
Alright all ready .....

Holy S**T guess I'm in ... Better get those pictures took. And I take back what I said about a silver Truck winning ....... :naughty:

Tons of pics and Mod list to follow .... will that be posted in this thread or another ..........

See now ya got me goin ....

Jim

Cool!! You're in! Congrats to you and 151!! This is truely an honor to have a chance to win the first TOTM on RamForum! Best of luck guys!!

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
your fine bud just giving ya **** .

BEAR

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 Ram 1500 HEMI 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sorry, I didn't get on in time to accept the nom but thanks any way Truckin and Mopar, there's always next month!!! Looks like we got a badaazzzzzzzzzz line up for this month tho! Good luck guys!

Last edited:

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
Cool!! You're in! Congrats to you and 151!! This is truely an honor to have a chance to win the first TOTM on RamForum! Best of luck guys!!

I'll second that!!! Good luck guys, and thank you all for the noms, to be in the FIRST RF TOTM is a real honor.

Status
Not open for further replies.