The start of a great adventure...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zuiquan1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well folks, as my patience and self control dwindle so effortlessly into that void we all know so well I feel like to time to start gathering idea's on what would look good headlight wise on Hagane-Unmei

I mean, we all knew it was an inevitability :********:

Now to start off, I've been battling over what would look good on a Mineral Grey truck besides just a darker headlight. I'm not really into the colormatched look so much...it just seems like too much color to me.

I was thinking black shroud and black refectors, with a color matched projector bezal. Not sure if the grey would show up in the black light....if it does I think it would really set it off.

I really like those Halo's too!

Last edited:

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
I think the mg's look great color matched with black bezels. Ask bmrntnsnrbrd - he gets compliments all the time on his. :)

Black or mg. Not much else would look "OK" on the truck. In my mind anyway! Halo it up too! They aren't bad on price - nowhere near as bad as the 3rd Gen ones.

xoom xoom tapatalkin'

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Well folks, as my patience and self control dwindle so effortlessly into that void we all know so well I feel like to time to start gathering idea's on what would look good headlight wise on Hagane-Unmei

I mean, we all knew it was an inevitability :********:

Now to start off, I've been battling over what would look good on a Mineral Grey truck besides just a darker headlight. I'm not really into the colormatched look so much...it just seems like too much color to me.

I was thinking black shroud and black refectors, with a color matched projector bezal. Not sure if the grey would show up in the black light....if it does I think it would really set it off.

I really like those Halo's too!

Man allot of big words in that post ..lol

I think JJ has a good idea and it looks killer .

OP
OP
zuiquan1

zuiquan1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I like to throw big words in to throw people off from my horrible grammar and general irrelevent post content :********:

I just spent about 20 min staring at bmrntnsnrbrd's headlights, they do look awesome. I think thats the route I'm gonna take, with the 55w projectors. As far as the halos go, how do they work? Are they like DRL's? Do they stay on when the lights come on? If the're only on when the lights are on how well do you think you'll be able to see them against the projectors?

Also, how much for the whole package with halos and where do I pay? ;)

I understand you'r busy lately, I'm in no real hurry.

Last edited:

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
Matt - the halos are hooked up however you'd like - I would run them to a switch myself. If you want DRLs, I wouldn't use these CCFLs for that. They are pretty bright, but not crazy like you would want DRLs to be. I personally would either wire them to the parking lights, or inside when you can flick them on whenever you want. They will be drowned out when you pop on 55W of HID power!

How much? Email me and I'll shoot you over a quote! [email protected]

Timing.....yeah, dude I just sold 3 sets last night (on top of my current workload!) LOL, damn taxes! :D

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
sweet! Thanks bud, sorry about the delay - shooting over a quote here soon!