04 ram 2500 nothing special looks nice though.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Imahich

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
More pictures added.

37 inch mickey Thompson tires

Rough country 6 or 8 inch lift i forget....

Bully dog Performance chip

photo 3.jpg

iX8Wrak.jpg

u16F0aI.jpg

VtyV1fX.jpg

FYveFPQ.jpg

m1GoQvB.jpg

This is what i pull
X8Xfbjd.png

I painted the floor and put the shelves in and hooks to hold down my bike. The picture below this is what it used to look like.
EYK6lw9.jpg

ALE9cFm.jpg

Attachments

• photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 127

caderoderick13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 318
damn thats a good looking truck. ive always loved them **** cepek rims. i bet that thing gets amazing gas mileage hahaha

caderoderick13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 318
Hey be nice man i love this truck :) and i get 9.5 in town and 11.5 on hwy

hahahaha its a nice truck. that really isnt too much worse than my half ton 4.7 leveled with 35's lol. little things a beast though haha had to pull out a semi truck and trailer that was stuck yesterday. felt pretty good lol

FlyinHaYn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Your tires look like the ATZs. How do you like em? I'm running the 35's on a 5" lift.

OP
OP
Imahich

Imahich

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Your tires look like the ATZs. How do you like em? I'm running the 35's on a 5" lift.

Went to a poker Run and the parking lot was about 5 or 7 inch's of just mud and never had to use my four wheel drive! And for highway it didn't touch my MPG and there is only one thing i hate about them... When i stop at a stop sign it shakes the truck a bit but what can you say, bad ass tires? or Soccer mom tires? you know the right choice.:flipthebird: :favorites13:

FlyinHaYn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Went to a poker Run and the parking lot was about 5 or 7 inch's of just mud and never had to use my four wheel drive! And for highway it didn't touch my MPG and there is only one thing i hate about them... When i stop at a stop sign it shakes the truck a bit but what can you say, bad ass tires? or Soccer mom tires? you know the right choice.:flipthebird: :favorites13:
:agree: on the wobble-stop. They are great in mud, haven't tried deep snow yet, got em after the winter passed. The thin I like is they're easy to roast with 1st,2nd&chirps third.

OP
OP
Imahich

Imahich

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
:agree: on the wobble-stop. They are great in mud, haven't tried deep snow yet, got em after the winter passed. The thin I like is they're easy to roast with 1st,2nd&chirps third.

Up in here in Pennsylvania their calling for a big snow season!