1 Piece Floor Liner for Single Cabs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarshRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SLT 4x4, 2012 ST
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looking for a 1 piece floor liner for a 2012 ST single cab. Can't find anyone offering a 1 piece over the hump. Husky has the 3 piece, Weathertech has nothing for over the hump and a few other brands I looked at don't offer it. Anyone found someone who makes one?

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looking for a 1 piece floor liner for a 2012 ST single cab. Can't find anyone offering a 1 piece over the hump. Husky has the 3 piece, Weathertech has nothing for over the hump and a few other brands I looked at don't offer it. Anyone found someone who makes one?

I have a one piece weathertech floor liner in my 2014 regular cab... they don’t have one for the 2012???

Like this? Not sure exactly what truck you have.... do you have double or single floor mat hooks???
https://www.weathertech.com/ram/201...ention/driver-and-passenger-side-floor-hooks/

Last edited:
OP
OP
MarshRam

MarshRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SLT 4x4, 2012 ST
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a one piece weathertech floor liner in my 2014 regular cab... they don’t have one for the 2012???

Like this? Not sure exactly what truck you have.... do you have double or single floor mat hooks???
https://www.weathertech.com/ram/201...ention/driver-and-passenger-side-floor-hooks/

Thanks. I have the single hook and what you provided is the double hook. So that explains why it didn't come up in my search. If the placement of the 1 hook I have is different, I can do without the hooks altogether. If that is all that is different and the cut is precisely the same it will work just fine. I'll have to give them a call to confirm. Much appreciated!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ftank